Top Picks for April:
- 21st Annual Miami River Day 2017 – Saturday April 1st, 1 pm to 6 pm in the Lummus Park Historic District located at 250 NW North River Dr., Miam, Fl. Free Admission Live Music, food and activities on the river for the entire family.
- Miami Open Tennis Tournament – Thru Sunday, April 2nd, 2017. For the Tennis enthusiast. Held at the Crandon Park Tennis Center on Key Biscayne, Fl. Tickets available online or at the Tennis Center.
- New World Symphony “Wallcast Concert” Saturday April 8th at 8pm. Located at Symphony Park, 17th and Washington Avenue, Miami Beach. Free Admission.”Daphnis and Chloe” Pre-Concert Chat at 7:00 PM, Juanjo Mena, conductor, Ingrid Fliter, piano, Amanda Crider, mezzo-soprano for more information go to NWS.edu
- Coconut Grove Fashion and Music Night – Saturday April 1st, First Saturdays, 6 pm to 9 pm Coconut Grove galleries offer extended hours, promotions, and host to artist, designers and musicians.Located at CocoWalk, Coconut Grove. Free Admission.
- Hollywood Salsa Festival – April 8th, 5 pm to 11 pm at ArtsPark @ young circle, Downtown Hollywood. Featuring the Melina Almodovar Orchestra.Info at (305) 321-1087 Free Admission
- “Spring Eggstravaganza” – April 8th 10 am to 1 pm. Easter Egg Hunt 11 am. located at North Shore Park, 501 72nd st.. Free admission. Easter bunny, rides, arts & crafts and photographs with the Easter Bunny!
Longines Global Champions Tour – World Equestrian competition – April 13 thru 15th, 2017, located behind the Setai Hotel South Beach between 21 & 22nd st on Collins Ave. The Longines Global Champions Tour brings together the Top 30 ra”nked riders in the world. ” Free” Admission for spectators / first come first serve.
Go to LonginesMiamiBeach2017 on line for further details.