MDPL’s success can be judged by taking a look at today’s South Beach: the second-most visited destination in Florida, a place of incredible architecture, rich history, natural beauty and a high quality of life. The once deteriorating hotels have become luxurious resorts drawing students, families and celebrities. Much of it is thanks to MDPL’s strong belief in historic preservation and compatible development.
With Art Deco Weekend around the corner, the MDPL board and staff are working around the clock to create the best ADW yet! We need your help to ensure the success of ADW and other MDPL programming during this busy time.
Here are 5 easy ways you can lend your support:
ADS : If you’re looking to find the Best Bow for the Money, between here and the sites we refer you to, we’ll try to make the process a little smoother.
1. Write a review on Tripadvisor. Our Tours are an important program part of our mission to educate the world about the wonders of our Art Deco Architectural Historic District. We need your help in promoting our Art Deco Guided Walking Tours. If you have taken the tour, please take a moment to write a quick review on Tripadvisor.com. Here is the link: www.tripadvisor.com
2. Become a Friend of Art Deco Weekend: Our Annual Fundraiser, Friends of Art Deco Weekend supports the free educational programming we offer during Art Deco Weekend. For as little as $35, you can help us reach our goal!
Here is the link: www.indiegogo.com/Friends-of-Art-Deco-Weekend
3. Keep Your Membership Current: As a non-proft organization, annual dues and contributions are the cornerstone of our financial stability. For as low as $50 per year, you can become a member of MDPL and take part if all of the MDPL membership benefits. The membership program is very important to us and we appreciate your continued support. If you would like to know the status of your membership, contact Amanda Bush at Amanda@mdpl.org. If you would like join or renew your membership follow go to www.MDPL.org and click “Become a Member.”
4. Volunteer in Our Gift Shop: With the holidays right around the corner and the winter season approaching, our Gift Shop is about to get super busy! If you have a few hours to spare over the next couple months and would be interested in volunteering, please contact Iris Chase at Iris@mdpl.org.
5. Follow Us Online: Show your support online! Spread the word through your social media outlets. Follow us online and encourage your friends to do the same! Our website,www.MDPL.org, is constantly updated with new information. Like our Facebook page and get news and fun facts. And don’t forget Twitter and LInkedin!